I don’t talk much about GHR in these GHReat Tips. But sometimes, I think it’s good for you to know a little more about GHR the company…who we are, what we do, and why that’s important to you.
We’re not just one company. We are actually seven different brands, all operating under the GHR banner. Each of our brands specialize in a specific area. This expertise allows us to better understand your needs and find you the best positions possible.
- GHR Travel Nursing – This team focuses on putting RNs on long-term travel assignments across the United States.
- General Healthcare Resources – This group focuses on putting healthcare professionals to work on local nursing, allied, pharmacy, and hospital nursing assignments.
- GHR RevCycle Workforce – Our RevCycle team places Coding, CDI, and Case Management specialists in hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare systems around the country.
- GHR Technology – GHR Technology puts IT professionals on assignments with healthcare facilities from coast-to-coast.
- GHR Education – Our Education team connects dedicated professionals with schools, school districts, charter, and specialty schools.
- GHR Human Services – Human Services places behavioral health experts with private facilities, community agencies, and public service organizations.
- GHR Search – Our Search team is our direct placement group for clinical and non-clinical positions in healthcare.
Though each of you likely deal with just one of our GHR brands, we have a wide variety of work opportunities available across all our brands. If you have friends or family members who are looking for new career options, we hope you’ll let them know about GHR and how we can help.